Friday, January 27, 2012

Bored at work!

1. What time did you get up this morning?  6:30 AM.  :(

 
2. How do you like your steak? I don't like steak

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? man, it's been awhile since I've been to the cinema, but I LOVE to see movies.  I think it was Breaking Dawn. 
 
4. What is your favorite TV show? Scrubs is my favorite of all time, but right now is Glee.
 
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Probably Germany

 
6. What did you have for breakfast?  A Cliff Bar
 
7. What is your favorite food? sushi and indian food are a close tie.
 
8. Foods you dislike?  I HATE bacon.  I think radishes and bruselsprouts are the only common veggies I don't like.  I hate blue cheese.

 
9. Favorite place to eat?  My fav sushi place is green papaya
 
10. Favorite dressing?  Ranch
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  black Hyundai Accent.
 
12. What are your favorite clothes? yoga pants!

 
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Greece, Switzerland and more of the US
 
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? I suppose it depends on the topic. 

15. Where would you want to retire?  No idea.  I like to think more about the part of life where I'm living like a balla
 
16. Favorite time of day?  morning.  sunrise.

17. Where were you born?  Cincinnati
 
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  basketball!  I love it!
 

19. What is your favorite fragrance?  Pink Sugar
 
20. What is your favorite face cream? Oil of Olay

 
21. Favorite baby/kids products?  I don't buy products a lot cuz I'm not a mom yet, but I really love to do interactive things with my nephew and nieces (by default).  My favorite place to take them is the Children's Museum.  We have a great one here in Cincy!
 

22. People watcher? Yes. They're fascinating.
 
23. Are you a morning or night person?  morning.  only because that is when I have the most energy.

24. Do you have any pets? Yes. I adore cats.
 
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  somebody might have just gotten a promotion... but she's not officially announcing it yet!  :D
 
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A music teacher.

27. What is your favorite memory?  any memories from my Cincinnati Children's Choir days.  I will always cherish those.
 
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cat

29. Are you married? nope.
 
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. My neck is royally effed from it. 

32. Any pet peeves?   YES!  Bad drivers and people who forget where they come from. 
 
33. Favorite pizza toppings? Load up the veggies!!
 
34. Favorite flower?  Gerber Daisies

35. Favorite ice cream?  peanut butter n chip

 
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Subway.
 
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?  Once.

38. From whom did you get your last email?  someone from St. John's Choir.
 
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?  right now would probably be a home decorating store because I'm about to get crazy with making my mom's apartment cute.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? No. 

41. Like your job?  it's a love hate relationship.  really, it's not bad at all.  the politics can make it rough sometimes.

42. Broccoli?  yes pelase 
 
43. What was your favorite vacation? Any of the overseas ones.
 
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  I think it was my mom and sister.

45. What are you listening to right now?  something on Muzak
 
46. What is your favorite color?  purple or green
 
47. How many tattoos do you have?   one and counting.
 
48. Coffee drinker?  YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment