Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Open up. Everything's Waiting for you!"

Wow.  It's been a really long time (even for me) since my last post.  So much has been going on, I haven't really had the energy to just write.  But I wanted to at least post and update what's going on.

So here's what's been going on.  I had my wisdom teeth pulled last Friday.  Not a good time.  It wasn't nearly as easy breezy as people led me to believe it would be and my mouth actually still hurts some.  But it is done now and that's one thing I was able to cross off my to do list as far as health concerns go.

A couple weeks ago, I had the sonohysteogram (sp?).  It sucked.  But it came out that everything is normal and that is a huge relief since I do want to have children.  That left my doctor with no answers, yet again.  So we decided to give Lysteda a try, which is a drug used to treat heavy periods.  It didn't really work.  It helped lighten my period, but it never stopped.  I finally just called and asked him to give me the pill.  He prescribed Ortho Tri Cyclen and so far it hasn't made me crazy.  Also, so far, it hasn't completely stopped the bleeding.  I think it will eventually though.  And if it doesn't soon, I'll be seeing him again.  I still have an appointment with the endo lady next month.  I already feel better though and my energy levels have majorly increased, and for now I am happy with that. 

I also got my third fill this past Monday.  I am feeling more restriction now, but not yet to what I'd consider my "green zone."  I am down 25 pounds now and can feel and see the results now.  I'm happy with my progress and I know that I'm taking much better care of my body now and making the right decisions for it now.  I've been working out more since I finally have energy!

Lastly, today is my last day at my Crescent Springs branch.  I'm so excited for Monday!  It doesn't seem real just yet, and I'm not sure when it will.  I guess it will once it becomes real.  We had a little going away potluck party for me yesterday and a lot of my good customers have said they will follow me to my new branch.  I feel so positive that things are looking up.  I am so happy with where I am right now and with where I'm going.  It's been a very long time since I've felt so completely happy and just good about everything overall. 

I have a concert tonight and then a jam packed day full of St. John's choir stuff tomorrow.  I have a very busy week ahead of me with my new job, and of course choir stuff then I'll be in Ann Arbor all weekend with MUSE!  Can't wait for my first out of town trip with my ladies!  <3 <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Have fun and take lots of pictures! 25 lbs. is awesome! Way to go girl!

    -j.

    ReplyDelete