Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What I've Learned

I've learned that being able to sing music that not only inspires me, but reflects my belief system, has been one of the greatest gifts I've ever received.

I've learned that I must always be reading a good book.  Even if it takes me 3 months to finish.  I find great peace and solace in reading.

I've learned that it's ok to cry.

I've also learned that it's ok to cut myself some slack sometimes.  And to take a break.

I'm learning to be happy in the now.  And that this is not a rat race.  Not for me.

I've learned that no matter what is going on, snuggling in bed with my cats will always make everything better.

I've learned that there is time for all I want to achieve and do.  I just can't do it ALL right now.  :)

I've learned that above and beyond everything else, I will always be thankful for what I have and for all the amazing people I have in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Very, very good! I am seriously so proud of you and your positivity!

    ReplyDelete